Insert IDX Listings Into Any Post Or Page
With a few short clicks, drop shortcode to display basic listings into any pre-existing page or post on your website.
- Enter the editor for the page or post you with to add shortcode
- Once in the editor, select the blue, multi home icon from your text editor tool – the icon should read: “Insert listings from MLS data” when hovered over
- A pop up will appear to display your list of options in creating shortcode (Pre-saved links can be created within your Diverse Solutions control panel if you are also a dsSearchAgent subscriber only)
- For our example, we elected to display: City: Irvine, Status: Active, Property Type: Residential/All, We selected to display the first 5 listings and hit insert.
- You are now free to reposition the shortcode, which can now be seen in your visual editing box
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/18/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.