Insert An IDX Search Form Into Any Post Or Page
Adding an IDX search form to any page or post can be a great idea, giving your end user to ability to search for listings from virtually any page.
dsIDXpress makes it easy to integrate a search form onto a page or post you have created in a matter of seconds:
- Begin by entering your editor for the page or post you intend to add the form too
- In the editor, select the blue, search icon from your text editor tool – the icon should read: “Insert an IDX search form” when hovered over
- A pop up will appear, giving you two radio buttons to select your format: Vertical or Horizontal
- Select the layout of your choosing and click on “Insert Search Form”
- You are now free to reposition the shortcode, which can now be seen in your visual editing box
- After completing any final editing, save and publish your page
- Enjoy your new search form!
Search Form Horizontal Format
Search Form Vertical Format